Monday, January 25, 2010

Off I go!

The bags are all packed, just have to fold up the computer and put it in. We’ll be leaving for the airport right after lunch. My flight isn’t until this evening, but the check-in time limit is quite early. In addition we are having heavy rain and strong winds here today, so it might be messy getting over to Newark airport. I guess this weather prepares me for arriving in Paris where the temperatures are in the 30’s, with occasional rain (damp and cold, brrr!).

Here is a link that gives some more interesting information on Zambia, if you are interested.
http://wikitravel.org/en/Zambia . You could also follow results of the Africa Nations Cup soccer tournament that is being played right now in Angola. Tomorrow Zambia plays Nigeria for a spot in the semifinals.

I’ll do my best to get my computer hooked up and keep you updated on my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment